RSS

Biscotti Natale bambini



Ingredients:
400 g of almond powder
4 eggs white
250 g cane sugar
lots of cinnamon powder
1 lemon (organic is better when using the zeste)

Cooking instructions:
Icing sugar
Mix the almond powder, the sugar, the cinnamon and the lemon zest. For info, I think I must have out in at least 4 very big spoons of cinnamon . As for the zest, I couldn’t find my grater so I replaced by a little lemon juice but I don’t necessarily recommend it because the dough is then more moist and I think the zest adds more taste.
Add 3 egg whites beaten until stiff and make a ball with the dough, which you will leave in the fridge for at least an hour.
An hour later…
Spread out the dough thinly. Cut out little stars, christmas trees or even little birds and place them on baking paper on a tray. Cook for approximately 10 minutes at 150°.
Once they are cold, mix some lemon juice with icing sugar until you get a mixture that is compact enough to not go running down the sides of the biscuits
Apply with a teaspoon on the biscuits and leave to dry.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire